My Family

My Family

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Luke talks!

Luke. lately.

"knock knock.  who's there? boo.  boo who?  boo bowl of spaghetti!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA"

"hey mommy, you wait there.  I'm going downstairs to get some beer.  Be right back!"

NO!

"ephesians 6:1 children obey your parents......in the.....Lord for this IS RIGHT!"(shouting)

"you wait here.  be right back."

"Are you are G-u-rl or a B-oy?"

"can I drive?"

Talking to his animals......"Now, Lion B, you need to be good and have kind hands.  AND say you are sorry!"  "RIGHT NOW!"

WEEOOOOOHHHHHWWWEEEEEOOOOHHHHH!  (still the internal and external sound that he was made to shout!)

"Mommy, I think I need to say sorry again to you. "

"It isn't dark outside.  I don't have to go to bed.  You do."


=)  If I don't write them down, I don't remember them!  More to come.

1 comment: