My Family

My Family

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to my favorite Mississippian!

Yesterday was Jessica's birthday.  (My computer is having real issues with the internet right now....so, tribute to Jess today instead!)

So, jump up and down and celebrate!



We LOVE you and MISS you!  Thank you for helping bring back out my creativity this year!  I have so many fun projects to show you (once my camera starts uploading the 800 pics!) that were inspired by you!

Luke and I made indoor smores and chocolate pumpkin muffins this weekend......made kid headbands and button ties,  and have poked myself with the sewing needle so many times that my fingers are bruised!

I can't wait to come see you in Chicago!  Saving my pennies!

=)  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. ahh! i can't believe you! love love this! i miss you tons and can't wait to see you in chicago soon. and i can't wait to see your projects! love you!!

    ReplyDelete