My Family

My Family

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Luke's prayers

Luke has learned how to really pray this summer.  He asks if he can now.  He will show you his "prayer hands" and tell you to close your eyes.  Then he will speak so clearly, so innocently....

"thank you God for my friends.
      thank you God for my family.
         thank you God for Bebe and Granddaddy.
           thank you God for Grandpa and Grandma.
             thank you for mommy and daddy.
              thank you God for lightning mcqueen.  =)


His little voice makes me melt.  So little yet such strong faith already.  I am learning so much from him daily.

One day I will post his little songs that he sings.  He sure didn't get any musical talent from Tim and I, but we are so thankful that he loves to sing.

2 comments:

  1. That is the BEST! He is so sweet :) And who doesn't love Lightning McQueen?

    ReplyDelete