My Family

My Family

Monday, June 6, 2011

Book List

So, I am finding that I have an incredible desire to read.  LOTS.  My eyes don't hurt, my body is not exhausted from the work day, and I don't find myself crawling into bed before 8 anymore.  (a huge breakthrough......)  So, here is my list so far.  I have a wide variety of interests...


I just finished these three books and LOVED them.  A week and a half. 3 books. Finished.
Half way done with this after starting it last night.  Thanks Jennifer for giving this to me!  So inspiring to become a better "heart" person....
A reread, but as many of you know, the final part to the movie comes out July 15.  I want to remember every detail.  These are my favorite books.  
To look at simple things daily to be thankful for.....

Again, a reread, but there are some books you need to read in different seasons of life...

A book I would like to read before school starts.....

inspiration as a mom....

Besides the bible......this is an incredible day to day encouragement in the word...

For more quotes to fill my quotebook...



This is because Tim says I need to read this.....



And of course, anything that Luke puts in my hand....=)  I think I could have written this book for sure.  "Do you like my hat?  No I do not like that hat!  Goodbye....Goodbye"


My mind is so peaceful.  Thankful for a summer break.  Thankful for a SOUL break.  Thankful for no stress right now after a very hard year of all stress.

Any book recommendations?  Let me know.  I'm open!

1 comment:

  1. i bought hunger games yesterday!! i'm finishing the first book of the mortal instruments - james finally convinced me to read it and i love it, flying through it. yay for relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete