My Family

My Family

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sisters!


So, here is the last of the Harrell 3 getting married, only we get a girl this time around!  This is Erin, adorable and happy and gracious.  And I get to two sisters now.....cause that is my other sis, Ivey, and my sweet niece, Layla.

Happy for my brother to have his own bride.  Happy for my parents to now be empty nesters.  Happy for Ivey and I to be having babies.  Happy to have a nurse, a teacher,  carpenters, a fireman, a businessman, a real estate agent, a sound production expert, a charming college recruiter, and much much more in our family......but its just a name, right?  Happy to call these people my FAMILY today.

Family is a blessing.

We have so much to be thankful for, don't we?

I started making a list recently.  It is not hard to write them down daily, I have found out!

No comments:

Post a Comment