My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blessings

"The greatest thing is to give thanks for everything.  He who has learned this knows what it means to live...He has penetrated the whole mystery of life: giving thanks for everything!"  Albert Schwietzer

Thanks to Ashley for encouraging me to read One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp.  Truly changed my life last week....truly changed my perspective in all things as I look at little things a bit more closely and say thanks a whole lot more for those things.

Being a mommy is such a blessing.  From holding your child in your arms the very first time and not really knowing what to do, to laughing and staying up "late" watching movies because it is summer and you have time to relax together.  I truly love my role.  I am learning to be better at it.  Always a work in progress.

Giving thanks for being a mommy today...




and of course i am thankful for my mom today as well as my dad....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment