My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A new chapter, an old chapter...

This month has held a lot of upcoming changes for our family.  I am so thankful for the opportunity of where I have been for the past 5 years and where we will be for the next 5.  So, here has what has taken place.....

For Tim:  Tim went from Main St. Station 1 to station 19 in Hixson and loves it.



Luke has gone from Normal park- "Park Place" daycare to Northside Learning Center (starting later in the summer)
and then for me.  I have had the opportunity to work at Normal Park in 2nd grade the past five years.  I am a much better teacher because of this place.  I have worked with the most incredible moms I have ever met in my life.  All are hard workers and put their heart and soul into that place.  All stimulate creativity and want the best for the students.  It has been an honor.  But, it is time to do something different.  Time to move on.  Time for other adventures, challenges, people and location.  This excites my soul too.  I LOVE change and need it.  I love meeting new people and learning new things.  So, I am very excited about going to St. Peter's Episcopal School in the fall.  My soul is so happy, my body is already resting, and there is an inner peace in my heart.  I know I am to teach there and to learn there.  i am richly blessed by experiences that I have had, both in the old chapter, and in this new one to come.

Let the learning begin!!!  (But first, Luke and I will be at Stuart Heights pool if you ever want to find us. My home away from home!)

3 comments:

  1. yay for change!! so excited for you guys. and jealous of the pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love your family!! Much love from Matty and Bri :)

    ReplyDelete