My Family

My Family

Monday, January 30, 2012

Yarn art

Fun thing on Pinterest that I copied this week.  Cheap too!  I just kept winding yarn around until it was  covered.  The A was tricky, but still theraputic and fun.  I got a B too, but I may put that out in the living room instead and start a B collection.  These are on our dresser in our room for now.  (also a piece of furniture that I either want to paint soon, or completely take out of my room and get a brand new dresser at Ikea!)

I would love to make words in our kitchen out of these little letters once it is done.  We are getting closer.  =)  For now, I am learning about Islamic art for my 4th grade art class, Habitats in 1st grade, and buzz and woody with Luke and the sounds that all of the letters make.

And it was really sunny today, which makes me really happy and in a creative mood. So, more creating to do this week!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! my sil's made me some of these for the baby shower and i love them! so fun

    ReplyDelete