My Family

My Family

Monday, January 9, 2012

Roller coaster ride of life....

Was studying tonight for my BSF (bible study fellowship) class that I do with my mom and about 100 other ladies on Tuesday nights...anyway, flipped back through my notebook and found these little gems.   This was from the study of Ruth chapter 4.....the quotes are from my teaching leader Suzy Belew talking about the sovereignty of God.  Very encouraging.  Very encouraging when this was taught- April 12, 2011- Hard spring!

"it's only when we get to the other side that we see that God was in that bog hill all of the time.....maybe you are not there yet- maybe you are just on that hill- its when you enjoy the view even at the top that you realize that it didn't take that long.  God is in control.  Hang on. Hold on. God is at work"

"Obedient, Ordinary people, who allow God to use them for his redemptive purposes, will be remembered and blessed."


Philippians 4  He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it in Christ Jesus our Lord.....

Some thoughts to mull over for the week....myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment