My Family

My Family

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Life applications

Philippians 4:19. And my god shall supply all of your needs...


Acts 9 and they were living in peace...strengthening and encouraging each other... And living in fear of the lord....

Psalm100 o be joyful in the lord all ye lands. Serve the lord with gladness. Come before him with song!


These are some verses that I have been pondering the last couple of weeks. God is supplying all of our basic needs each day and then so much more too with surprises in there along the way too. The acts verse is from my b s f study which has been so rich for me to study the history of Saul and how he became Paul and all of the things god did in his life to prove that he was indeed the holy god who will take great care of his sheep! I feel like this verse is where my family is in our present situation of jobs. Tim and I are so peaceful with our moves with being at station 19 and for me to be at at peters. What a difference it has made to be able to be with kids who love the lord! The last verse is what my class says every morning and I love the reminder to just simply be joyful!

Some pondering.... More pictures and adventures to come

No comments:

Post a Comment