My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fresh Fall Leaves



So, at school Luke has been absorbing everything his sweet teachers have been teaching him about fall.  They have studied the colors of leaves, counted them, made leaf prints with paint, and read so many books.  They read one book called Fresh Fall Leaves, and boy is he obsessed!  I love fall myself, so naturally this makes me very happy.  We have talked a lot about God making everything too and he is noticing more and more each day about this too.

So he took a really really long nap today( i wanted to so badly but got to do tutoring for my neighbor, spray paint a whole lot of frames for another craft project, and made necklaces!), AND had some sugar, so I decided that we go on a walk to look for fresh fall leaves.  ("mrs. becca would like this mommy")

here is our little adventure.....


















































His school sign.......=)

No comments:

Post a Comment