My Family

My Family

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Snapshots and life at the Bryant house....


 Lookout Mtn Playground
 my favorite face ever.

 trees a few weeks ago trying to turn colors
 apple pie I made for Tim's bday!
 Camping at Fall Creek Falls for my fall break....




 My little ham....

 These next pics are funny to me- his teachers said yesterday that now he is winking to every girl teacher at his school.....hmmmmm  I think we are in for it!

 My absolute favorite! Smores!
 Crossing (jumping- Luke, walking-Tim, tiptoeing-abby) the swinging bridge

 Getting a glowstick for the way back!




 Pretty high up!





 Out for Birthdays!  YAY for good friends!
 Yes, this is a bra on his head.  He kept changing its positions to go over his ears, eyes, and eventually a hat!
 In case you didn't know....I am official.  =)
 My fall tree in my classroom so far
 pumpkin spice lattes on BSF nights
 toys r us
 my puzzle master
Its busy here!  We have had lots of changes in our house....thanks to leaks in the walls, ......so slowly our house is coming together.   Luke got bunk beds from a good friend of ours,  Tim is selling his truck today......buying a new one hopefully this week....I just made 74 bows for Normalpalooza and my Etsy shop too.... been really busy but fun!

1 comment: