My Family

My Family

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

birthday shirts!


So, my little man just turned 3 and what a more perfect way to celebrate than with some birthday shirts.  I wanted him to have a few for different things that we had planned......so here is one that i got made at Normalpalooza for cheap with his name on it.  his morning school shirt....





 This one was harder but fun and durable.  felt for the l, handstitched it all after ironing it onto that fun little paper....
 l's are pretty fun, actually.
 My niece turns 1 next week, so I did her some birthday shirts also.





 This one I wrote out but Ashley helped me zigzag stitch the edges......still anti sewing on the new machine ill further notice.....lots going on in the Bryant house and I can barely keep up with the laundry,,,
 Found Luke some Toms at a children's consignment sale.  Oh yeah, it was half price day too so they ended up to be $3.  I was pleased.

 I made Layla a tea party table out of a table I found at target for cheap, and so cute.  Might have been an end table.  Then painted on it with paint pens, and Luke picked out a singing tea party set to go on top.  Its fub shopping for girls too!


Blogging is way behind.  Up and coming:  Disney trip!

1 comment:

  1. so stinkin' cute!! i love the shirts! now go figure out that sewing machine because it's waaaay easier than hand stitching. miss you!

    ReplyDelete