My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 13, 2011

So this week from Sunday to Sunday has been eventful and exhausting!  The exciting thing is that Tim got promoted to Sr. Firefighter and got elected as treasurer of the firefighters union too!  Luke loves to be at the station, and for a two yr old has a bigger understanding of what goes on there too...(most of the time better than his momma!)  Here is my conversation with him the other day when we went to visit Tim:

"hey mommy, the bay doors are down. do you think that daddy got a call?  Actually both bay doors are down so that means that the squad is not there either. oh, they are there!  Lets go hop on the usar truck so i can push all of the buttons.  Do you have the keys? i need to go get them from my daddy. my daddy drives the squad. i like quint 19 though. i saw it yesterday too. i want to make all of the flashing lights like daddy. mommy i need my fire boots. oh no we forgot them at home!  can i have the keys mommy so i can drive quint 19 now? please mommy?"

=)  Luke makes me laugh.  









 cheers to firefighters!

























No comments:

Post a Comment