My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happies of the week....

Luke and I bought Tim a big comfy leather chair for his promotion.  It's about time we have adult furniture.  We are almost there with the living room.....that is also making me happy.  Pretty soon there will be a house tour...lots and lots of progress on the house.  No kitchen cabinets yet, but I feel that it is sooner than later.  We will see..
In school we get to make all of these cutsy Thanksgiving crafts and art projects about the Pilgrims and Indians, the Mayflower, etc.  This has been so fun!
I am still so excited that we are allowed to memorize verses at school again.  I LOVE hearing my kids shout this in the mornings!  Good reminder for me each morning....

 Luke's school pictures this year.  Oh my.....and I wasn't going to get them......I love them.  =)
 This is the series of chapter books we have been reading to Luke at night.  Thanks to scholastic books and bonus points, I got this for his stocking at Christmas!  YAY!
Thanks to Susan for the fabric and a little red spray paint I now have adult art in my living room.  YAY!
more cute first grade art that makes me happy!
 Normalpalooza went well too.  Glad that it is over, but it was really fun!  I have so many layers on in this picture!  It was freezing!









Luke finally got a haircut too.  YAY for mother in laws that cut hair!
 This is Luke taking a nap in our room......thought this was funny.
What does a cool comfy chair come in?  Why a cool comfy box of course!  YAY to forts!  We are going to turn this box into a fire station.  of course.

More happies, but that is all of the pics that I have for now.  It's Friday tomorrow....and NEXT WEEK MY WHOLE FAMILY IS COMING!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! so many great happies! i want to hear all about normapalooza!

    ReplyDelete