My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Luke sayings....

So.  Happy Thanksgiving.  Here is what I heard my son say today.  He is 2 yrs. 8 months old.

(in the back of the car coming home tonight)  "hey mommy.....I need a brother. "  "Oh you do?  How do you get one?  " I want a brother named Bo.  So I will go to Bo's house to get a brother.  It will be fun.  "

See you later mommy.  I need to go to work at the fire station and my school.  The fire station is my red school and my other school is green for GO school....and you can go to the yellow school.  "So, you mean you are going to a stoplight school?  "Yeah!  "

Hey!  S-T-O-P spells stop mommy.  Did you know that?

How COOL is that?

Holding a candlestick........hey if I turn it this way, it is like a seesaw!  Look mommy.  They have those at the park.  But....if I turn it this way, I can make it a rocket ship.  5,4,3,2,1 blast off!!!!  AND if I turn it this way, I can make a cool airplane.....see?

I am going to drive SQUAD 2 now.  Do you have the keys so I can open it?  I will be right back.

Erin:  You are smart for a little guy!  Luke:  No!  I am NOT a little guy.  I am A BIG BOY.  NOT little. Baby Layla is little.

Look mommy!  I just peed in the tree!  That was fun.  Can we do it again?

More and more to come.  This is what I could remember this late at night!

I love my little guy.  (last year on Thanksgiving...)

1 comment: