My Family

My Family

Monday, September 5, 2011

Abby Art

Well....... I'm trying out a new thing.  I officially have a store on etsy instead of just selling independent and at shows.  Not sure about the whole thing yet- might be totally overwhelming and not worth it, but I am trying!  Over the years, I have had the domain name Abby Art- I have actually had it since I was 6 years old- and I have tried to do websites, etc and let's face it, it is hard and I am computer challenged most of the time.  So, we are trying again this weekend.  I'm just happy that I figured out the site by myself and know how to rearrange all of the stuff too!

I have a whole lot more to sell, but want to start out slow.  I have a lot of bigger things for gifts, but didn't want to deal with that kind of shipping.....rather sell locally or word of mouth on those items. I will still be selling at NormalPalooza this year, along with a few other smaller places that I can be a vendor.  Excited just to see what will happen and happy I have the energy to make things again.

Here is a preview:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/abbybryant1028

(it is easier to copy and paste the site than to try to look me up.....did you know that there are other abby bryant's out there who like art too? )

Let me know what you think....


1 comment: