My Family

My Family

Sunday, August 7, 2011

sneak peek into my world...


Here you go....sneek peek of what is to come of Abby Art.  GIRL CENTRAL right now....lots more pics to come! Getting my inventory high right now!

 seriously...all over the counter....



 These are the pillows I got for 99 cents at goodwill!  Just washed them!
 plates I got cheap at a thrift store,  finally found the B I want to put on our wall, and the L for Luke's room!  LOVE fast drying spray paint.
 yesterday, I had this project going.....with a few more!  Making chalkboard plates and trays for the kitchen! Also trying to figure out wall space for our living room.
 Also making a "eucharisteo" sign for our eating area. Not done yet.
 This is my next project that keeps staring at me.  I LOVE this piece because it is from the old Chattanooga Middle library before it was renovated.  I got to get it out of the trash(this time with permission) and bring it home.  I really want to paint it soon......to be continued on that project.

 Oh, I did about 200 clips yesterday.  These are for my main things that I am selling this fall.  Trying to get all of the little things done first.  I LOVE ribbon, glue, and clothespins.  And magnets.  
Luke made this at some point last year.  Just put flowers in front to spruce up our table!
 The final butterfly project.  =) made by Luke and Abby
 The next 2 canvases I made for our living room walls out of scrapbook paper and mod podge.  So easy and something new to look at!

 The only art work that I actually like on the walls right now..
 Recent birthday gift for a friend.  Who knew fabric markers and little canvas bags were so much fun to paint for a 2 year old?
 my magnets!



Too many projects at this house going on at the moment.  I love it.  Trying to cram all of it in this week before I go back to school.  Also trying to read 3 more books to make 20 before the summer is over.  This has been the best summer.  =)  At least the pool doesn't close until after labor day.  That's good news.

3 comments:

  1. girl! you have been seriously busy! i'm totally impressed. plus 20 books?? you are amazing. love love the headbands and clothespins, everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all!!!! You put the rest of us to shame with your speed and craftiness! So talented. AND MS LOVES her bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The speed and craftiness come with 5 years of pent up energy! Im just letting it all out!

    ReplyDelete