My Family

My Family

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some bling....

Aren't these little buttons cute?  I was in Nashville this weekend visiting Susan and we decided to make fun blingy rings.  I wanted to make some little rings for  my girls in my class, so we decided to make LOTS instead, and ended up laughing LOTS too.


Get a bag of buttons....


  and some blingy, shiny gems......
 A hot glue gun.....
 spread it out on the table.......
 sandwich them together with different colors.....
 I love these colors!
 Tie knots in stretchy string to fit your finger......
 Technically, you need to put felt on the backside....I thought that I bought some, but when I came out of the store, we did not have any in the bag.....so, we skipped this part.
 Wahhllaaa!  Cute bling on your fingers for a fun Valentine's day.  ALWAYS will bring a smile!

(I had fun passing some of these out today at school!)

No comments:

Post a Comment