My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 29, 2011

projects...

Well, my "projects" aren't all art projects or DIY ones....but I feel good about the time spent on the house recently.  I want to DECLUTTER and completely ORGANIZE my house......if it were up to me.....and I had lots of money....I would IKEA our house.  Yes, I just used that as a verb.  But, since there is no move for us any time soon, I wanted to make myself clean out stuff.  And I just love that feeling.  =)  So, here is a little bit of a house tour and project pictures thrown in there too.  Cause Why not?

 These were for a friend's baby room.  Haven't painted in a while and they were fun to do!
 I always make Tim something for Christmas.  I wrote on rocks and told him ways that I love him.  Gotta love nature presents.  
 This is Luke's bunk bed.  =) Duvets are from IKEA.
 This is what Luke and I have played with this week and last!  YAY for building a fire station!


 Our room.
 Luke's playroom.  Totally organized=happy me.
 living room.

 Spray painted the frames red. backed them with scrap fabric that Susan gave me. =)
 Susan Kelly Art.  LOVE.
 Abby Art.
 My hobby lobby purchase with a gift card for my birthday.
 New living room pillows.  A taste of susan as she is in nashville now!
 My spazzy happy corner of christmas cards.
My free new banner from Sophies.  Makes me happy in my kitchen.  =)
I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. love love all the updates!! i'm now totally using ikea as a verb. best idea ever. miss you!

    ReplyDelete