My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January happenings 2013

Luke's class.....

 Learning how to color in between the lines........
 Got a pass to the aquarium.  LOVE it.  Luke loves science.
 My favorite Friday night date.  He asks to hold my hand and I LOVE this.
 His buddy Lucas
 Playing outside at the fire station
 Seriously, this kid loves his glasses.  He is such a ham!
 First violin lessons. 3 years old. hilarious.

 On his own practicing his piano.  Plays Mary had a little lamb like a champ.
 We love when Daniel visits his girlfriend in Chattanooga. =)

 My little charmer.  He is very particular with his clothing these days.  Thankful he loves his chacos.
 Sweet friend Margaret
 mommy love before school

Luke and Lucas

 his Bebe took him to the toy store while mommy was sick with the flu for 8 days.  He was so happy to get out!
 Bowtie love.
 Picking out his first valentine for a very special girl in his class.  =)
 Chapter books are exhausting.
 violin practicing.  seriously, like pulling teeth to get him to do it, but when focused, he actually knows what to do.  I am learning a lot too.

January is almost over.  Really?  I am sprinting a marathon lately!  Oh wait, I am also 27 1/2 weeks pregnant.  WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment