My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Remembering the good times.....

So, Luke started real school last week.  There are a few things that I really don't want to  forget.....


1. Wearing a nice baby gap red shirt to school ( free to us thankfully). Later to find him running around with huge holes in the front of his shirt. When I asked him about the holes that were not previously there, he said " well, I really wanted to see what my belly looked like on the inside. I thought that would be cool." note to self. Do not read human body books to boy preschool kids. Save for later date.

2.  Naming all of the colors in Spanish after the very first day

3.  Clonking down the long hallway off to the library with ruby red high heels on as happy as a clam.

4.  Asking him who his favorite friend is and him always saying " Lucas"

5.  Taking over the fire truck on the playground  and being chief,even though he is the youngest and is commanding other older kids to go on a call with him.

6. Falling asleep the very first day in my arms at dinner, fighting me till the last word was said.

7.  Learning how to read the book No no, yes, yes, and learning to read the word fire.  He is really upset that he can't read already.....

8. Singing "how great is our god" in Luke's bed( all of us- his request)


I am sure I have more. Currently I have to go ward off more bedtime battles.......wish me luck.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment